Arma 3 Zargabad Life

Welcome back to Zargabad. Go back in time and relive the glory days of the fast-paced environment of Zargabad. With minimal rules you chose how you play.

Connect today using CUP mods (except CWA) - play as a civilian or as a UN peacekeeper.

Arma 3 DayZ Exile

It is the year 2018; the world has just experienced a devastating zombie apocalypse. It is the result of an intense American invasion of the Russian territory of Napf.

Two years earlier, you were exiled to the island after committing crimes against the Russian Government. Because of this, you were freed by the Americans from state prison after the invasion. The fallout from the war has mutated and irradiated most people beyond recognition... You must attempt to rebuild and restore old world values. Good luck survivor.

Sign in to follow this  
Otto Rosmarus (Walrus)

Messages you can share with your friends

Hello everyone,

Recently, some of you have asked for "templates" you can use for inviting friends to IGF. We appreciate it a lot, and we're happy to help.

These just touch on what we have to offer, it's up to you to describe IGF to them. Write whatever comes to mind, IE: do you enjoy your experience? If yes, tell them why. Is IGF special to you? If yes, why? Switch the roles, if your friend played here, would you want them to invite you? Why?

Your honest view of our community will likely be what matters to them, not my point of view.

Anyway, here's an example of part of a message...

The community (IGF) is a growing group of friends that come together to play a bunch of different games. They run two custom ARMA 3 servers (DayZ Exile and Zargabad Life), have an open and public TS, online forums, and more. They've got a really good staff team that is active, friendly, and works hard to make it as fun as possible. All of the server and community info can be found on their discord: https://discord.gg/Xqfx7ct.

I hope I can see you around, it's a lot of fun and it'd be great if you joined us.

Here's another example...

Hello,
I noticed you were looking for a server to play on. I may have what you're looking for.

Before I start, I just want to apologize for the lifeless plugging.

So... The Community behind the server. My community, known as the International Gamers Federation is actively developing a DayZ Exile server, and we're coming into a position where we're ready for players to join us. While we are a small community at this time, we have grand plans and will be pushing hard to grow. We're a community of friends that together are making memories to last a lifetime.

The server itself
We have a load of features on our server, which can be found on our Discord server (linked below) and Exile forum post (found on our Discord). We aim to replicate and improve upon the DayZ Overpoch mod, so much of our features are related to that. As said though, we have (and are) making improvements on it such as revival, hacking & grinding, AI missions, and much more.

We also run an Arma 3 Zargabad Life server. Information about that is available on our Discord server.

I hope this has piqued your interest in IGF Gaming. You can join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/Xqfx7ct

Thanks for your time. Have a great day.
- [IGF] Walrus

Here's what I'd send to an old friend. Use it - of course - if you want, but it makes it a lot better if it's more personal. This is personal to me and it's not what I'd send to each of my friends; this is tailored specifically towards Gamerz:

Hey Gamerz

I hope all has been well with you man, it's been a while! I still remember the good ole days when we would sit around and shoot the shit on the old TS and patrol together on Emita in IL...

Hey listen man, I know it's been a while but I'm part of a new gaming community called IGF. It's still pretty new but they're getting off their feet and there's gonna be a lot of people there soon. I think you'd enjoy it a lot, they run a few arma life and exile servers, have their own TS, discord, and forums too. Their members are pretty nice and their staff team is great - wayy better than those old farts over at the old community... They're a pretty friendly bunch and play a lot of different games.

Anyway, if you're interested in joining bud, their discord server is https://discord.gg/Xqfx7ct.

I hope I can see you around there soon man, I'd love to catch up again.

Have a good one,

- Walrus

Hopefully that can give you some ideas if you're looking for some. I guess the best advice I can give is make it your own.

That's all I've got. If you have your own "template" you use, feel free to leave it in the comments below - it might just help someone.

Thanks guys, have a good one.