LAST EDITED: 12/01/2018 [MM/DD/YYYY]
DECEMBER 1ST UPDATE, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
Legend: Any green text means the item is a new addition. Yellow text indicates the text was modified. Red text indicates the item was removed.
Please take a moment to review these rules and ensure you understand them. Check back often to ensure you are always abreast of IGF’s Terms of Service. Please note that this document/agreement is entirely separate from IGF’s service (server) rules.
By using or accessing any of the International Gamers Federation's (also known as "IGF", "Int. Gamers Federation", "IGFGaming", and "Int. Gamers Fed"; or referred to as “we”, "our", “us”) services (website/forums and/or game servers, Discord, and Teamspeak) you are agreeing to IGF's Terms and Conditions set forth. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
- “Owner” refers to Otto Rosmarus (Walrus).
“Community Leadership” refers to the IGF 'Board of Governors', and IGF
Cabinet Officers'Department/Division Heads'.
- “Staff” refers to all members who voluntarily perform administrative, development, or other related duties across IGF services. Any individual listed on IGF's online Staff Directory (https://igfgaming.net/staff) is considered to fall under this category. Anyone not listed on our Staff Directory is NOT considered to be a staff member.
- “Hosts” refers to OVH Hosting. The International Gamers Federation is not affiliated with or authorized by OVH Hosting. See https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/ for more information.
- “Advertisers” refers to IGF Staff (above) and other affiliates who have been approved to act as a public relations representative of the International Gamers Federation.
- "Community" refers to the International Gamers Federation as a collective organization.
- “Other Affiliates” refers to any entity not covered in this document. Terms, copyrights, etc for other affiliates are not covered in this document but will be outlined where applicable.
“Services” refers to any online server (game, voice, or text), or website (forums), officially branded as an IGF entity. The following URLs (uniform resource locater)/IPs (internet protocols) are considered 'official IGF services':
- IGF’s Website (forums): https://www.igfgaming.net/
- IGF’s Discord server: http://discord.gg/Xqfx7ct OR http://discord.me/igfgaming
- IGF’s Teamspeak 3 server: play.igfgaming.net OR 188.8.131.52
- IGF’s ArmA 3 DayZ Exile server: play.igfgaming.net:2402 OR 184.108.40.206:2402
- IGF’s ArmA 3 Zargabad Life server: play.igfgaming.net:2302 OR 220.127.116.11:2302
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. (No longer applicable)
Armed Assault 3 (ArmA 3) content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Bohemia Interactive a.s or its licensors. Copyright 2013 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
See www.bistudio.com for more information.
This site is a part of The International Gamers Federation and is not affiliated with Mojang AB or Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Most content distributed by The International Gamers Federation is copyrighted content and is subject to the rights set forth by its creator and/or its licensors.
By registering to and/or using any IGF services you agree to the terms and conditions set out on this web-page:
The International Gamers Federation reserves the right to deny or reject any user/username at its sole discretion without reason or notice.
You acknowledge that The International Gamers Federation leadership reserves the right to revoke your access (via a procedure known as “banning”) to any IGF service at its sole discretion at any time without reason or notice.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use. We will do our best to inform our users of any changes, but it is your responsibility to make sure you are up-to-date.
By accessing this Internet website or any official IGF service, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with all of the terms laid out in this agreement, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The messages, content, and/or materials on The International Gamers Federation’s website and services are provided "as is". The International Gamers Federation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, IGF does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the messages, content, and/or materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The International Gamers Federation be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on IGF's Internet website, even if IGF or an IGF authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The messages, content, and other materials appearing on The International Gamers Federation's website and other services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IGF does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, useful, or current. IGF may make changes to the materials contained on its website or any service affiliated with IGF at any time without notice at its own discretion for any reason. The International Gamers Federation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The International Gamers Federation has not reviewed all of the Internet websites linked to its Internet website or other services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IGF of the site. Use of any such linked website, software, or any other link is at the user's own risk.
6. Governing law
Any claim relating to The International Gamers Federation's website or services shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Prohibited Actions and Content
The messages and content posted on this website express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website or its owners. Any user who feels that a posted message or content is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by private message - which can be done so by clicking here. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages or content and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website or any official IGF platform to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any domestic or international law.
As such, when using any services provided by The International Gamers Federation you will not:
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload or link any malicious content or viruses.
- Upload, link, or reproduce copyrighted content (without permission).
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; All users must abide by the current laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment/removal without the explicit, written consent of IGF management.
- Attempt to act as an official representative of The International Gamers Federation, it’s services, staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, and other affiliates without expressed consent from the applicable parties.
- Please note that International Gamers Federation staff, owners, or advertisers will never contact you asking for your password and/or other confidential information. If you do receive a request from someone claiming to be IGF staff (or otherwise) requesting for your password and/or other confidential information, do NOT share it and report the incident to IGF Staff.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will reasonably attempt to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We attempt to achieve this by using randomly generated passwords and limiting staff access to sensitive information. That said, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of your personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The International Gamers Federation reserves the right to change, with or without notice, any donation perks, packages, ranks, or other affiliated donation perks (bonuses) that are available for purchase. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific perk, package, or rank – the benefits of a certain perk, package, or rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old perk, pack, or rank benefits if we change it. Not all donation perks, packages, ranks, or other affiliated donation perks will be available to donors right after their payment is accepted - IGF staff must manually input/update some of these, so please allow up to 3 business days for receiving your applicable donor bonuses. If you have not received your donor bonuses after this phase, please contact an IGF Governor ASAP.
You hereby agree to indemnify the IGF staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, developers, partners, and all other parties related to The International Gamers Federation's staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenges against the community staff and owners for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided by The International Gamers Federation is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
You expressly understand and agree that the International Gamers Federation shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service (including any donation links - defined as a link other than the official IGF donation button on our home webpage), or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, community leadership, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this community. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to The International Gamers Federation’s staff reserve the right, with the *appropriate permissions*, to forcibly make you leave any IGF service, permanently or temporarily, with zero chance of a refund.
By accessing The International Gamers Federation’s services, you agree that you will not create or utilize content, scripts, or other modifications that contains hacking, slander, or malicious game disruption. Youtubers, Streamers, and other Content Creators are encouraged to release videos for monetary purposes so long as it is within the conjunction of IGF's rules. Any egregious hacking, leaks, slander, or abusive behavior will not be permitted to use in content recorded on services owned by IGF. For content that violates said rules, you irrevocably grant IGF all rights related to any work created and waive all of your own rights, including moral rights, to content that contains cheating or other malicious and disruptive activity and understand that all previous rights you have had in said content are thereby forfeited.
All sales (“donations”) are final (regardless of circumstance). As such, you may not buyback, stop, or credit IGF by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued use or play on
the our server services/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced chargeback.
[END OF DOCUMENT]